The easiest way to add videos to your system is to use the Video Uploader which is accessed from the Video Library page.
You access this page by clicking on the FILM ROOM on the left hand side of your admin, then you will click on VIDEO LIBRARY. It will give you quick access to all videos that you have uploaded and allows you to add, remove, and organize them into video groups.
The Uploader allows you to drag and drop multiple videos at once into your Just Play system. Just Play is compatible with all exports from video breakdown systems (Hudl, XOs, DVsport, etc.) and you can upload any type of video format that you might have on your local computer.
Using the Video Uploader
1. Click on the blue "+ Add Videos" button in the top right corner of your Video Library page. A new window will open instructing you to drag and drop videos to begin your upload.
2. Add videos by dragging and dropping the files you would like to upload into this window to add them to your system.
Note: You will see your videos processing below the upload area. You do not have to wait for the videos to upload to keep working on other pages in your system. You can minimize the Video Uploader and let the videos process while you continue to work. Each video will appear in your Video Library as they complete the upload process. Video upload and processing time will depend on the size of each individual video and the amount of videos added to the Video Uploader.
You can organize your videos into groups using the Video Groups feature within your Film Room.
To create a video group:
1. Click "+ Add a Group" in the top right corner of the Video Groups page and give your group a name.
2. You will be taken to your video group page. Click "+ Add Videos to Group" in the top right corner.
3. Select the videos you would like to be part of the group in the dialog box that appears and click "Add Videos."
You can edit and remove videos from the Video Group page at any time. All active video groups will show up for your players in the Film Room section of your player app.