Gameplans and installs allow coaches to package a set of plays and assign them to a group of users, making them very effective for putting together practice plans, work outs, etc.
Creating a Gameplan/Install
1. Click the "+New" button in the upper right portion of the Gameplans & Installs page.
2. Give the gameplan/install a title and choose who you want to assign it to. You can assign it to groups or individual users in your system.
Once your gameplan/install has been created, you can begin adding plays to it. You can also create a cover page and add video and tags to the gameplan/install.
3. Assign to Players / Staff. Assign the Game Plan to a Group/Individuals you want to see it.
4. Begin adding plays using one of the three options below.
Option 1: Add plays from the master playbook
This will simply include plays as-is from your master playbook. To add plays, check the box next to each play you would like to pull into the gameplan/install and click the "Add Selected Plays". From each play, this will pull:
- Any diagrams you have drawn from that play
- Any notes/tags you have made in the play details section
- Any video you have added to the play
Note: that any changes made to these master plays will be reflected throughout your entire system.
Option 2: Create new versions from master playbook
Creating versions will simply make a copy of plays from your master playbook so you can make adjustments to those plays within a gameplan/install without affecting your master playbook. To create versions, check the box next to each play you would like to copy. You have the option to copy elements of each play, including:
- Any diagrams associated with that play.
- Any notes associated with those diagrams
Note: Any video associated with the copied play will not transfer to the gameplan/install.
Option 3: Create a new play specific to this gameplan/install
This option allows you to create a brand new play that will only appear in this gameplan/install. Once you select this option, you will be taken to the "Add a Play" screen where you can begin building a play from scratch.
Once you have added plays, you will see them listed on your Gameplan or Install page.
You have the ability to save Powerpoint slides as images and upload them into any of these plays, which make showing Key Players / Tendencies..etc very easy and effective!
To learn more about Creating Effective Presentations click here!