Adding video to scouting reports and opponents player profiles is great way during the season to get information to players quickly and provide access on their mobile devices.
Adding Video to Opponents Player Profiles
You can easily add video from your Just Play library, import it form your video breakdown system (SportsTec, Hudl, Krossover, Synergy, etc.), or upload it from your computer.
1) Scouting Reports > (Select Specific Scouting Report) > Personnel.
2) Click on Edit Profile
Click the Video & Files Tab > Click "+ Add" for Video
3) A dialog box will appear giving you options to attach video to the current play or term page. You can add video using one of the methods below.
- Upload videos file from your computer
- Select videos from your Video Library
Adding Video the Overall Scouting Report
1) Scouting Reports > (Select Specific Scouting Report} > Videos & Files tab.
2) Click the "+ Add" button in the video section.
Uploading Video from Your Computer
Uploading video from your computer is easy and our system will take any type of video format and convert it into a compatible version for our system.
1. Click "Choose File"
2. Find the video on your computer
3. Click "Upload"
Your progress will be shown and you will be taken back to the play page as soon as it has completed.
Note: Videos take a few minutes to process the first time you have uploaded them.
Add Video from Your Library
A quicker way to add video is to use the "Select from Video Library" button. This will show you all videos in your system and allow you to search and select any of them.
We recommend using our batch video upload tool in the Video Library to add the videos you'd like to use for plays, terms, gameplans, scouts, and quizzes. To learn about this tool, see our Video Library Tutorial.
Once you select a video, you will return to the play or term page and your video will be available.
You can also add support files to plays. These could be images (.jpg, .png, .gif), documents (.doc, .pdf), or presentations (.pdf, .ppt) that players might find useful while studying.
1) Click the "Add" button for the Support Files area.
2) A dialog box will appear giving you an upload form to add files to the play or term page.
3) Click "Choose File", find the file on your computer, and click "Upload".